Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Greeting  everyone
My journey started down the deep rabbit hole when I received the video I have posted in this blog. Who sent it ? I have no clue,perhaps the universe(mmmm)All I can tell you is it woke me up.After viewing it I felt like someone who had been cheated on by a man she trusted,only to find out he had been lying to me from the day we met.I am the kind of person that when you lie to me once that's enough you are out of here,GONE.Since that awaking I have dome nothing but research. I longer trust anyone claiming authority over  my life and future I ask them to prove it.Please watch the video,if not for you do it for the PAST and the FUTURE.

Joy, Light and Love
Geraldine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME7K6P7hlko&feature=youtu.be


No comments:

Post a Comment