Monday, August 24, 2015

Apartment building in Longueuil (Port-De Mer) possible false flag



I live in a well known APARTMENT BUILDING IN LONGUEUIL QUEBEC (Port-De Mer)
 It is my opinion that this building because of its location is one of the best locations for a |false flag operation. . This is why “THE UNIVERSITY of SHERBROOKE is located on the ground floor of the building METRO SYSTEM which connects the entire city lines is right across the street from the building.
So, when the security training school opened on the ground floor of the building I was a little surprised. However, now I am beginning to notice that the trainees have taken control of the elevators and all the apartment doors has been wired with thick silver cable. When I asked the manager why, he said that it was to install a new alarm system. I also noticed that after a BS story that the building was going to clean the underground garage which caused everyone to move their cars I noticed new un attached new fuse boxes. I am posting this in the event that something happens you will not believe their BS story.

No comments:

Post a Comment